- references to we, us or our means National Farmers’ Union of England and Wales with its office at Agriculture House, National Agricultural Centre, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2TZ and are registered as an Employers Association under the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992 with the Certification Office number 245E. Our VAT registration number is 239065162
- references to you or your means the person accessing and using the Website (as defined below); and
- references to the Website means the website found at www.cfeonline.org.uk
- Cookies are small text files stored on your device when you access most websites (including online Websites) on the internet or open certain emails. Among other things, cookies allow a website to recognise your device and remember if you have accessed the website before. We use the term cookie to refer to cookies and technologies that perform a similar function to cookies (for example, tags, pixels and web beacons). Cookies can be read by the originating Website on each subsequent visit and by any other website that recognises the cookie.
- The Website uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies enable us to monitor and provide statistics on how the Website is used, help us to test the Website's design and operability, improve the Website by measuring any errors that occur and speed up your searches.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Cookies on this website are not used to personally identify you
- Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire in accordance with the timescales set out in the table below.
- RESTRICTING OR BLOCKING COOKIES
- Please be aware that restricting or blocking cookies set on the Website may impact the functionality or performance of the Website, or prevent you from using certain services provided through the Website. It will also affect our ability to update the Website to cater for user preferences and improve performance.
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- COOKIES ON THE WEBSITE
- The table below sets out the cookies we use on the Website.
|Universal Analytics - (Google)||_ga, _gat, _gid||This cookie collects information about how the Website is used so that we can improve the Website. All information collected by this cookie is aggregated and therefore anonymous.||+2 Years|
|AddThis social sharing widget||__atuvc||These cookies are created and read by the AddThis social sharing widget. The purpose of the cookie is to make sure the user sees the updated sharing count if they share a page and return to it before our share count cache is updated. No data from that cookie is sent back to AddThis and removing it when disabling cookies would cause unexpected behaviour for users.||+1 Year|
|Consent Cookie||cookieconsent_status_cfe||Saves a setting on your browser to let us know that you’ve dismissed our cookie law warning message.||+1 Year|
|Cloudflare Cookie||__cfduid||This cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and is used to bolster the security of the website, no personal information is stored within this cookie.||+1 Year|